University of South Africa Residences/Accommodation
UNISA does not have residences, but many campuses.
The university has seven regional centres in South Africa:
- Eastern Cape (East London, Mthatha, Port Elizabeth)
- Gauteng (Ekurhuleni, Florida, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Vaal Triangle)
- Kwazulu-Natal (Durban, Newcastle Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Wild Coast Region)
- Limpopo Province (Giyani,Makhado, Polokwane)
- Midlands (Bloemfontein, Kimberley Kroonstad, Mafikeng, Potchefstroom, Rustenburg)
- Mpumalanga (Middelburg, Nelspruit)
- Western Cape (Cape Town, George)
Application for admission 2019
All applications for second semester 2019 is now closed. Applications for 2020 will open around August 2019.
To accept or decline Unisa’s offer or check your application status, go to www.unisa.ac.za/acceptoffer
We are busy processing applications so please do not enquire regarding your application status before 10 June 2019.